20% of the ICO fundraising will go toward construction of the $300 million Dragon Pearl Hotel Casino. Interestingly enough, the other 80% of funds needed to build the facility are being paid by the Norwegian government. More controversially, Dragon has been linked to the recent scandal surrounding Cambridge Analytica.
The 10 largest ICO fund raises: successes, controversies and lessons learned » Brave New Coin
From an oil backed coin designed to circumvent global economic sanctions, to another that is bankrolling a Macau casino, to one that forced Ethereum to hardfork, the top 10 biggest ICOs to date are nothing if not controversial
Join in on the conversation with Alex Masters Lecky when you subscribe to CRYPTONICLES.